Thursday, February 7, 2013

My Mama - Thankful Thursday

There are some things about my mother, I'm not really all that thankful for:


Her photography skills are questionable.

 
She can often be found breaking fashion rules.
(Note the socks with flip flops.)
 
 
And I've been known to borrow clothing that she truly enjoys as a joke to wear to work.
 
 
Questionable taste aside, she's an amazing mother and a dear friend to me.  I'm so thankful for her, and that her surgery earlier this week went well.  Please continue to pray for my parents as they both recoop from their surgeries.
 
What are you thankful for this week?
 

3 comments:

  1. I love it! Glad she's doing well and will keep praying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad her surgery went well! I'm thankful for a job at my church, and that several of the pastors expressed their appreciation for me over the past week or so! <3

    ReplyDelete