Monday, July 14, 2014

Random texts

How weird are the texts you receive out of context? I'm borrowing this idea from someone else (who I'd identify if I could remember) - post text snippets, starting with the most recent.
Thx
Um. Okay so that was boring. Let me try person #2, text #2:
I love you * death!!
*I think she forgot the "to"

Person #3
How convenient you missed the lesson on honoring your parents.
Yes, very convenient. Cause at the pool my dad smarted off about not carrying what I thought. I, ever so respectfully retorted: Old man I got 2 words for ya - nursing home!

On to person #4 (my favorite number and my sometimes favorite person):
My wife is 69% awesome according to this Facebook linked poll. Jason P's wife is 90% awesome. But I think he lied in the questions. Or must have! You would have been less than that, but I gave uou* the benefit of the doubt on a couple questions that could have gone either way!
*typo his
AHEM. Moving right along to #5
No she told papaw that night to finish and get s shower
ALLLLLLLLLLLLLRIGHTY then!
Number 6:
oh ok
Friend of few words. On the phone. Definitely not in person.

#7 - Definitely a runner friend: 
 I've already pooped twice.
And I don't think I'm done.
#8
Okay I decided that I'm parking at Dunkin' Donuts
 #9
OK, be careful
 And finally number 10:
Shoulda brought my gin


Now your turn!
 Go to the 4th person in your text list
 and post the 4th most recent message they've sent you. 

1 comment:

  1. "I think it's raining now..."

    Boring. So I just kept looking at the 4th most recent from the last 10 or so people...

    "Great! We didn't even sample them :'( y'all enjoy!"

    A little better, I suppose.

    "Thanks for including me in your randomness"

    "May just have to drive there"

    "Whoa! That's random! :)"

    "Kids came home with us :-)"

    They're mostly boring, work-related, or random! ;P

    ReplyDelete