Thursday, July 10, 2014

A Zombie Prostitute Gives Thanks

Yesterday I blogged about volunteering for the Fireball 5K last week. I didn't add any pictures because the story wasn't about me. The race story is all hers. The blessings, however, are mine.


Before the race, a couple of my friends and I met up to get ready. Hair, make-up, the whole 9 yards. Not sure how those girls rocked the make-up and I ended up looking like a "zombie prostitute" as my friend Kelly so lovingly worded it.

 
We had pre-race photo ops a-plenty. (These are the same dudes I got a picture of 2 years ago dressed as the Avengers.)


My marathon training partner Amy (tie dyed shirt, blue skirt) raced the 5K, as well as plenty of other KTC Socialite teammates.



For my Ragnar van-mates turned friends, for my KTC Socialite teammates, for the coworker who follows me around everywhere:

today I am thankful.

5 comments:

  1. I am thankful for you, friend. And you did rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look great and lots of fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so fun and I don't think you looked like a zombie prostitute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to have made so many friends through running!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got done reading your article, and really enjoyed it, thank you. You can see some fun books at fun2readbooks.com where you can also hear the girls read the stories for the same price as a paperback book, but they are reading exotic sexy hot wife stories that will get you going!

    ReplyDelete