Thursday, March 21, 2013

Today I am Thankful...

From my thankful journal, numbers 647-687
 
647) A new heated blanket for the house
650) Another good netflix selection
654) Mother buying me a new notebook (because she knows I love them)
659) God's creation (granite) being molded into a beautiful, useful part of our kitchen
664) Windows open & a warm breeze
665) Attending church with my parents
669) Friends hang out with before/after a race
677) Trophy wife dinner
678) Ale Steak
684) Steak leftovers
 
For what have you be thankful this past week?

6 comments:

  1. Good list of thankfuls! I'm anxious to see this granite countertop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for forgiveness from my savior. I spent some time thinking on my many sins, and I am so greatful I can go to the throne of grace and ask for forgiveness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thankful for health benefits, that my boy's illness is "just" a virus and not more serious, and the ability to work from home. Just to name a few. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second open windows with a warm breeze:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This week has been a bit overwhelming with some data base changes at work, so I was very thankful yesterday when Lance got our current contract extended. Now we have a month (instead of a week) to mess around with the new system and see if it'll work for us, or if we keep the old system. Maybe it doesn't seem like a big deal, but Lance & I have both lost sleep over it this week! I'm so thankful for the time to make a more informed decision.

    ReplyDelete