Reviewing the past week, I broke 700 on my thankful list.
I've written down numbers 688-732.
Here is a sampling:
692) Turning the other cheek
696) Kelly pushing my long run pace
697) Park bathrooms nearby during a long run
698) Kim's power gel recommendation
705) A clear word of wisdom from God
707) Church library selection
709) The Old Rugged Cross
715) Jay's work on the house
719) Movie night! & 720) Popcorn & Dr. K
724) Peaceful silence
729) Full moon reminding me:
"He who watches over you will not slumber"
730) Pink tinted sunrise
732) Sunny lunchtime walk
What have you been thankful for this past week?