Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thankful Thursday - Post Race Blues

I'm embarrassed to say that after a fabulous weekend, I've been having difficulty with my thankful journal this week.  An annoyance at work, a mouse on a sticky board, fatigue left over from the weekend - all are just blessings in disguise.  I have a good job (where annoyances are few), a house (2 for the moment) which I love, and a phenomenal weekend getaway to visit friends.
 
Only coming up with #s 619-646 seems to be too few, but here is a sample:
 
620) Cheesecake
623) 5 minute PR!
625) Dinner party in my honor
632) Allergy pills
636) Picking out hardware for the new kitchen
639) Prayer
644) Trophy wife dinner w/clients
645) St. Paddy's social run
 
What have you been thankful for this past week?

2 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for amazing runs with friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's still quite a lot to be thankful for! I'm thankful that I get to do neat stuff with our students at church! And I'm thankful that they're glad I'm a part of it all!

    ReplyDelete