Saturday, May 16, 2015

Stream Implies Something Is Flowing

Stream
I sat down, started my timer, and began blogging. I've been doing poorly getting my stuffs together on the weekend to link up with Jaime. The plan was to pre-schedule the post, only nothing interesting is on my mind.

A headache has been stalking me this past month or so, coming and going as it pleases. At its worst, I have difficulty concentrating. This doesn't make for interesting blog fodder.

I decided, since today is the day I committed to my latest scripture memory verse, I'd blog about that. Only after I got the boring thoughts typed up, I realized I'd already posted practically the exact same blog a couple weeks ago.

Fun times.

I probably wasted 5 minutes setting this post up. But you're still getting some bullet points out of me.

So...
  • My community pool opened this week. I'm excited to get out there and relax.
  • I need to work on my runner's tan. I'm wearing a strapless dress for the vow renewal ceremony next month and my racer-back tanks have done a number on my skin color
  • Allergies are still in beast-mode here. I've grown weary of seeking refuge inside.
  • My cousin, who I remember as a baby, graduates high school tonight. How can I be that old?
  • Heavy weights and HIIT are my new workout plan. I hope to do a real chin-up by the end of the summer. 
  • I just finished Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. These books aren't going as I'd hoped.
Having said all that - whatcha up to this weekend? Any new must-read books? Fun races on the schedule? Cool vacations coming up?

5 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of your community pool. I could use some serious pool time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vow renewal? That's great! Good luck on the tan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I checked out 'ain't she sweet' from our library to take on our trip for the holiday weekend. Its been on my list over a week therefore I have no idea what its about LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I checked out 'ain't she sweet' from our library to take on our trip for the holiday weekend. Its been on my list over a week therefore I have no idea what its about LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. A vow renewal sounds nice! We went to our friends' in the fall, and it was really sweet! This season has been horrible for allergy sufferers around here, too. No fun.

    ReplyDelete