I sat down, started my timer, and began blogging. I've been doing poorly getting my stuffs together on the weekend to link up with Jaime. The plan was to pre-schedule the post, only nothing interesting is on my mind.
A headache has been stalking me this past month or so, coming and going as it pleases. At its worst, I have difficulty concentrating. This doesn't make for interesting blog fodder.
I decided, since today is the day I committed to my latest scripture memory verse, I'd blog about that. Only after I got the boring thoughts typed up, I realized I'd already posted practically the exact same blog a couple weeks ago.
I probably wasted 5 minutes setting this post up. But you're still getting some bullet points out of me.
- My community pool opened this week. I'm excited to get out there and relax.
- I need to work on my runner's tan. I'm wearing a strapless dress for the vow renewal ceremony next month and my racer-back tanks have done a number on my skin color
- Allergies are still in beast-mode here. I've grown weary of seeking refuge inside.
- My cousin, who I remember as a baby, graduates high school tonight. How can I be that old?
- Heavy weights and HIIT are my new workout plan. I hope to do a real chin-up by the end of the summer.
- I just finished Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. These books aren't going as I'd hoped.