Sunday, August 3, 2014

Randoms in the Stream

Who knew there was never a punter in the NFL hall of fame until now. I mean, what's the big deal?

Yikes he's old.

I wonder what jay would say as to why I'm not responding to his question? It would take more than five minutes to explain. Like that Lori Morgan song "5 minutes" she sings the whole song and the five minutes isn't even gone.

I'm hoping to get in bed soon. Boring.
Blog readers don't care about that. Maybe I should delete that and tack on time at the end. But is that cheating? Surely I'm not the most random person out here.

Sometimes I think I'm the most honest. It's like I lack a filter a lot of people have. Sometimes I wonder if there is something wrong with me. That I can't  just smile politely and say what is expected of me.

Tule. Is that a real name? Sometimes talking serious crap gets too heavy. So we are going to chat about weird names on he football field.
Distraction.

But I still have a minute. Ish. This is honestly harder than I thought.
Ooh done! Finally!

6 comments:

  1. I love how honest you are---it cracks me up! Please please please never change!!
    I am sooooo ready for football season. And yes, go to bed. I love sleep, lets all get more of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea about the punter, but I totally remember the Lori Morgan song! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And this, my friend, is total Stream of Consciousness link up material. ;) Next week you should join in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I have that damn Dolly song stuck in my head. Thanks a lot, B.

    ReplyDelete