Thursday, April 11, 2013

Counting My Gifts

I missed last week, but I have still been making my way
towards having 1,000 recorded in my journal. 
 
 Last time I blogged, I was up to 732. 
Since then, I've broke into the 800s, writing 833 earlier today. 
 
That's over 100 blessings in a 2 week time period. 
 Not bad for one of those being a week I was feeling "down."
 
732) Sunny day walk
743) Easter Sunday - He arose
753) April Fools laughter
761) Hard earned (race) finisher medals
775) GI Joe "I'm gonna get you outta here!"
If you're gonna be cheesy you gotta be tough!
784) Serving at the race Expo - helping those new to racing
793) Clever race signs
807) Exciting prospects
816) The ability to be friendly to someone soliciting over the phone
823) Strength to resist chocolate temptation
831) Friendly competition
 
What have you been thankful for this past week?

2 comments:

  1. You're missing a few - where's number 815? ;)

    I'm feeling thankful to be feeling a little better & I know that no matter what happens on Saturday, my friends will be here in the interwebs to *\o/*, ^5 or wrap me in ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful that I found a big planter for about 1/3 of the price, which left room in the budget for flowers to put in it! :)

    ReplyDelete