Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Wedding Fun

Last weekend my cousin got married in an outdoor ceremony.  The wedding theme was a Halloween carnival, and the guests were encouraged to come in costume.  The bridal party waited until the reception to change, while the rest of us donned our gear throughout the evening.


 
I changed up a bit my costume from the Haunted Half marathon and went as Maleficent.




My mother dressed as an Indian. 


 
Cowboy Dad opted out of photos, but I managed to snag one of him later.
 
 
Both the backdrop and their decor were gorgeous.
 
 
 
 

They even had extra costumes available so those who didn't dress up could join in the fun.
 
 
 
Aunt Betty rockin' the coconut bra
 
I figured what better day than Halloween to share with you some of the fun costumes!
 
 
Obviously these people don't watch Once Upon A Time for the real story.
 
 
The Head & Shoulders football player and her boyfriend.  (They caught the bouquet/garter later in the evening.)
 
 
 
 
Have you attended any Halloween parties this year? 
Seen any good costumes?

6 comments:

  1. What fun! I'm at work now and our residents are dressed up. We have some pumpkins, a cat, a tiger, a gypsy, a clown and a hippie so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No halloween parties here. The school parties are starting soon - I love to see the kids costumes. Last year one of my students went as dirty laundry in a laundry basket. It was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of that's so funny. I've never heard of someone doing that before.
    Your mom is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way!! That is so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! What were the bride & groom dressed as at the reception? Our students get pretty creative with their costumes! I saw a picture on fb of one of our former students & a friend who dressed up as a light socket & electrified person. It was cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never wanted to get married in a same old style like everyone out there and always wanted something different. That is why, idea of Halloween Wedding is something that actually can help me plan my dream wedding at wedding venues NYC.

    ReplyDelete