Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Who Doesn't Have Fun with Books?

I missed last week's What I'm Reading Wednesday (hosted by Lindsay).  As an update, I've finished off all 4 of my books in the "currently reading" and then some.  Bringing me to 12 complete out of my goal of 75 for the year. 

covertitleauthoravg ratingdate added Down_arrow
Lord, I Need Grace to Make It
4.50
 
Jan 27, 2013
 
Letters To A Young Evangelical
3.75

 
 
Jan 26, 2013
Good Christian Bitches
2.84
 
 
Jan 17, 2013


All books about Christianity...kinda.  Kay Arthur's book is my morning devotional.  Tony Campolo is a revolutionary Christian author I've read since I was a teenager - he really challenges (in a good way) what I believe and why.  And of course GCB is my guilty pleasure "fluff" reading.  I'm not very far through any of the above, so its too soon to tell if I'd recommend any of them.


Simple Life of a Housewife

If you are on Good Reads friend me! If you don't know what it is - check out www.goodreads.com.

1 comment:

  1. I've always liked Tony Compolo since I heard the talk he gave about "It's Friday, but Sundays coming!"

    ReplyDelete