I'm still working on my One Thousand Gifts but am slowing a bit. Probably because I'm not pausing to think through the blessings in my life as much. Even still, I wrote numbers 287-323 including:
289) Privilege of taking my grandmother to the doctor
290) Mamaw, Papaw, and I stopping for a milk shake before the appointment
298) Open windows on a January day
300) Jay calling MY dad, just to chat
303) Offering to bring
312) A full night's sleep
318) Hard working sump pump
322) Motivation to change (my eating habits)
323) Fresh fruit!
How 'bout you? What are you thankful for today? This week?