Friday, January 31, 2014

Sandsuck (aka "MY") Creek - Foto Friday






Jay took this picture before we officially purchased our house. The creek took this property from being a rental cabin he was scouting for clients, to potentially being our new home.

I love using it as my "ice bath" after a long run. I love seeing it from the front porch and hot tub. I love hearing it while reading in bed. Never did I dream we'd see so many different versions of the creek this winter.




I was shocked when the temperature dropped enough that parts of it froze. Even more so after this week's snow!


Jay didn't want me getting closer and ruining the snow with footprints, but there she is. Mostly covered in the fluffy white stuff. This creek has as many personalities as me - we were meant for each other!!

4 comments:

  1. I love it! Your property is so pretty. I'm jealous. The Smokeys are one of my very favorite places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the creek - the whole setting is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang b! I wanna come live at your house and abandon the concrete jungle known as Dallas!
    Want a roomie with some bad habits????

    ReplyDelete