Thursday, December 12, 2013

1,000 Gifts Updated

Although its been a while since I've posted my 1,000 Gifts list, but I have been keeping up with it. Sometimes not daily, but definitely on a weekly basis. I'm well over 2,000 right now, but plan on keeping up with the practice at least until my notebook fills up!

2000) Jay's beautiful photography
2010) Discovering the nature path in our neighborhood

 
2025) First Christmas gift purchases of the year
2032) Moonlit dance on our anniversary
2041) Daddy getting around without a walker post-surgery
2051) Incredible views ~ Charlie's Bunion/Jump-off trails

 
2064) Diva spa day
2070) Receiving the perfect amount of trade credit from selling books, to purchase the books I'd picked out
2082) Jay's Christmas decorating prep work

(we have a 9 foot tree, and my step ladder isn't quite high enough for the top. teamwork FTW!)
 
2092) MIL making ham for Thanksgiving (just for me)
2093) FIL rigging the basement for my Treadmill Turkey Trot 8K
2101) Catching Fire with (my sister) Kelly & BIL
2105) Hug to keep from the little man
2113) Jay making ramen noodles for lunch after the Secret City half
2119) Enough
2128) Afternoon dessert breaks (featuring MIL's pumpkin roll, pecan pie, and whoopee pies
2133) Creativity with Christmas gift tags (after misplacing the ones I purchased)
2145) Katy Perry red lipstick
 
 
What "gifts" have you already received this holiday season?

2 comments:

  1. Awesome list! I posted a few things on my blog today that I'm grateful for right now. Probably the biggest though (that I haven't mentioned) is being married to someone that helps keep me grounded and reminds me how blessed we are. I don't know what I'd do without that! ~Cat~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy reject gift cards and amass up to 78%. Gift Cardio will face you the exceptional deal!
    Home Depot Gift Card Balance

    ReplyDelete