For the month of November (hello Thanksgiving - are you next week already??) I've been posting my daily thanks on Facebook. For today's Thankful
Thursday Friday post, I wanted to share what I've been thankful for so far this year.
- Boots! I got my free pair of boots in the mail thanks to Jay helping me with some Ohio Bobcat trivia. (See picture with #4)
- My dad (who officiated his 2nd "last" game high school football last night as head referee)
- My beautiful home. I love this place, even if we will be moving to a different beautiful home next year.
- My sister, for all the awesome clothes she's ever given me. Both as gifts and hand-me-downs, I never fail to get compliments when I'm sporting fashion by Kelly"
- The opportunity to talk to my Savior any hour of the day. If I'm gonna have insomnia, might as well be productive right?
- Food to eat. Whether it be a drive thru breakfast surprised from my Mama & Daddy, lunch leftovers, or my sister's chicken pie recipe for dinner.
- Warm clothing and shelter from the elements
- My darling love and husband of 4 years Jay on our anniversary! I very much enjoyed watching his negotiating skills, while trying to get us the best rate possible at the fancy B&B at which I wanted to stay. ♥
- Making new friends and finding out about interesting places thanks to my ability to "Delmar" people.
- My hubby and I know how to have a good time - Jay is so scruffy/cute he just got asked if he was tonight's musical entertainment. That's right - I'm with the band!
- Military veterans
- A fun, relaxing, indulgent, enjoyable vacation. and my darling love being by my side every step of the way
- Free stuff in the mail - a book I won on Marla's blog and a Zatarain's perk from Klout.
- Knoxville Track Club Socialites - group runs and team racing